- Professional quality, extra heavy duty Stainless steel 18/10 (chromium steel/nickel steel) construction throughout for fast & even heating.
- Stainless Steel is safe to use in cooking all types of foods because it will not react to high acid ingredients like tomatoes.
- The base can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Stainless steel does not react to foods – it will not pit or get those dark, ugly discolorations so common in aluminium.
- You can also use any kind of cooking utensils without worrying about scratching the surface.
- Sturdy heat resistant handles are fitted to both the lid and the body of cooker.
- Steam pressure gauge
- Equipped with two automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & over pressure plug)
- Standard Pressure Regulator Weight set to 80kPa.
- Heavy duty bottom for additional protection on point of heaviest wear. The heavy bottom allows one to use the same pot to do preparatory sautéing.
- Stainless steel is safe to use on all types of stoves and on any heat source from wood or coal fires, camp stoves and even outdoor BBQ grills.
- All models feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, Instruction Book.
- We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker.
H/Duty Non-Elec Pressure Cooker Pot – 40L
- Saves Energy & Time – The pressure cooker prepares food in a fraction of the time required by other cooking methods.
- More Healthy – Foods cook quickly in a minimum amount of liquid, helping foods retain flavour and healthy nutrients.
- Saves Money – Budget cuts of eat are quickly cooked to juicy goodness in the pressure cooker.
The high temperature makes meat tender and flavourful without the use of chemical tenderizers.
- Saves Clean-Up – Since food flavours do not mingle in live steam, several foods may be prepared in the cooker at the same time without mixing flavours.
- THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED TO ORDER – CONSIDER LEAD TIME